Few months ago, we’ve featured Graham & Brown‘s wallpaper design Shape and Form collection, we are now pleased to present the newest collection from Graham & Brown, Ulterior. This collection combines bold, graphic and ornate designs with matt and luster effects for a glamorous boutique look.
Inspired by the growing trend for structured masculine designs, the collection draws its inspiration from checker board patterns, bold swirling rhythmic repeats, and the intricate detailing of tribal markings.
Stylish and contemporary, the color palette ranges from rich plums, blues and charcoal, to softer vintage shades of sand, putty and gold.
The 5 design statements are exaggerated by the specific in-register embosses which adds to the products three dimensional quality and gives extra durability. The designs are:
• Ulterior – This rhythmic pattern has a masculine edge, its graphic form accentuated by the printed shadow work and deep emboss.
• Tailor – A checker board effect is created by using subtle tones and contrasting textures.
• Heston – The simple stratum effect used on this design creates a stunning vertical texture. Each layer gently builds on the last to create a subtle three dimensional effect.
• Chelsea – Simple tribal markings are over layered and entwined to create a dramatic ethnic print.
• Saville – Ornamental and simple. The swirls in this design are line drawn with glitter for a soft finish. This graphic shape is combined with luscious metallic’s for an industrial look.
The Ulterior wallcoverings are a great way to make a bold statement and add a smart contemporary look to interiors. Please visit the Graham & Brown website at www.grahambrown.com to view the vast selection of designs for your interior decoration needs.