It is the opening of the registration period of the competition for architecture students International Museum of the Volcanoes (IMOV) 2010 Lanzarote, Canary Islands, Spain.
The best idea will be selected by the Jury for the International Museum of the Volcanoes (IMOV) Lanzarote 2010.
The competition is open to all students of architecture worldwide, individually or in groups of up to three members.
Registration Deadline: 09/15/2010 to 11/15/2010
Submission Deadline: 01/15/2011
Awards: 3,500 euros in prizes for selected proposals + published in the journal Future Architecture + Exhibition of all proposals in www.arquideas.es + Book Collection from Pencil Editorial (30 books).
Jury: Prestigious members that make up the jury are:
- Mr. Jordi Ludevid i Anglada, Architect and President of the Supreme Council of Architects of Spain (CSCAE)
- Mr. Felix Arranz, Architect and Director of School of Architecture Zaragoza, Universidad de San Jorge
- Mr. Borja Ferrater, Architect and Assistant Director of Culture and International Affairs at UIC ESARQ
- Mr. Juan Palop, Architect and Director of Planning and Architecture for Lap (LPA)
- Mr. Ildefonso Aguilar, Artist
+ More information at www.arquideas.es