Rosebud 3249 Pendant is a brand new pendant light manufactured and distributed by Fire Farm. It is hand-formed from white acrylic, three layers of organic petals softly envelope a soft white globe encasing the lamping. Originally designed for a client searching for “timeless contemporary elegance,” this beautiful rosebud pendant delivers just that.
This design words in almost any environment, from private residences to large commercial spaces. The pendant has also been adapted to outdoor locations, implementing such measures as UV-resistant materials, wet-location rated electrical components, and additional suspension points to counter wind and earthquake sway.
+ Designers: Jim Walch, Adam Jackson Pollock and the Fire Farm Staff
+ Manufacturer & distributor: Fire Farm, Inc. | http://www.firefarm.com/
+ Technical data / Features
- Hand-formed white acrylic
- Approximately 30″D x 30″H
- 1 x 32w CFL or 1 x 150w Type A Incandescent lamping
- UL Listed
- Made in USA
- Each pendant is hand-formed and unique
- Clear, concise installation instructions
- Lightweight construction
- Easy on-site adjustment of suspension height
- Available in incandescent or fluorescent lamping options
- Custom acrylic colors available
+ About Fire Farm Lighting
Fire Farm Lighting is a custom lighting design and manufacturing company. In addition to a pre-designed product line, we provide complete creative and fabrication services to conceptualize and execute original designs. Using an ever-expanding variety of materials and processes, we make lights to define space and create exciting environments. We make light to live by.