Call for Artists: It’s LIQUID International Contest – First Edition 2012
Submission Deadline: January 19, 2012
Winners Release: March 08, 2012
It’s LIQUID Group, in collaboration with International ArtExpo, is proud to present “It’s LIQUID International Contest – First Edition 2012”.
The contest is born with the goal of promoting contemporary art, photography and design through all the divulgating tools that the communication platform It’s LIQUID has used for years (press release, mailing list with more than 60,000 subscribers, international contemporary art and design events realization).
Who can apply?
The contest is open to solo artists and designers as well as groups from all over the world without any limit of age and nationality.
The contest have five main categories:
- painting and drawing
- sculpture and installation
- product design
- Prize of the value of 15.000,00 euro consisting in one year of interviews, publications and specials about winner artists of all categories on the It’s LIQUID Platform, and one year of email announcements sent to the mailing list dedicated (more than 60.000 subscribers).
- A collective exhibition about winner artists of all categories at the Rearte Gallery, Wien (Austria).
- The realization of a site-specific artwork set in the context of the city of Venice, for winner artists of sculpture and installation, videoart, product design categories. The prize is offered by Contaminante, an interactive project between planners, artists and territory which carries out site specific shows that become in the end integral part of the heritage of the city.
- Prize of the value of 5.000,00 euro consisting in one year of participation to the International Videoart Festivals organized by International ArtExpo Group.
- A special about winner artist of videoart category on one of the most important videoart platforms (videoartworld.com).
- The participation to International Videoart exhibitions organized by the group “The Palestinian Social Cinema Arts Association”, for the winner artist of videoart category.
How much is the entry fee?
There is a 30 euro entry fee to submit up to 2 artworks.
How many artworks can I enter?
A maximum of 20 artworks may be submitted, per person. You can submit to one or all of the categories, not exceeding a total of 20 works.
When will the winners be announced?
The names of the winners, one for each category, will be notified on the official website of the contest through a press release on March 08, 2012.
The winners will be selected following the criteria of quality of the work, originality, uniqueness. The jury reserves the right to nominate a maximum of n.3 honorable mentions for each category that will be communicated through the same press release.
+ Visit http://www.itsliquid.com for more information.