IFAC (International Festival of Art & Construction) is organizing the festival of art and construction “IFAC 2012″ for next summer.
+ About IFAC
- It is an initiative of the nonprofit association “self-sufficent movement” which seeks to promote the philosophy of self-sufficiency in society, invest aggressive consumer trends, encourage and disseminate self-sufficient practices, investigate and explore ways to self-sufficiency.
- I.F.A.C. is a project focused on 200 young artists and architects from across Europe to live together 10 days in a space of creation and integration of different arts, the result will be creations , publishing, construction and various designs in any field of art.
- I.F.A.C. will be located in a rural setting, to provide a fun work environment where a festive atmosphere will be the framework for debates and discussions about contemporary concerns.
IFAC is developing a preliminary contest in order to select and reward the future Tutors of the IFAC Workshop, the competition seeks a diversity and richness of workshops, to express and work around current issues in art and construction.
Registration is free, you may submit projects to the workshop on December 5 and the awards are:
- 10 prizes of € 100 for each workshop
- Lead your project and be published
- Free assistance of a tutor to I.F.A.C.
+ Visit the official website at www.IFAC2012.com for more information.