invisiblegentleman shared with us their latest photography project of 4° n’ajuda, it is a refurbishment project designed by atelierBASE.
+ Project statement
This project is very special to us.
First, because the client is special – enjoys architecture, understands our proposals and modifications, and above all, is enthusiastic with the project as much as we are!
The project builds:
- the spatial reorganization so as not to enter directly into the living-room, changing the entrance to walking through space, inside the kitchen space
- the adequacy of the minimum standards of hygiene for the current parameters increasing the area of the bathroom, endowing it with shower area, sink and natural light + ventilation
- the maintenance of the facade elements, in materials with higher thermal efficiency
- the correction of light through saturated color in the most interior spaces of the house – the kitchen and bathroom
- The possibility of changing the spaces through sliding doors in translucent polycarbonate, which adds to the house a greater diversity of ways of inhabit
+ Project facts
project: 4° n’ajuda
architects: atelierBASE | www.atelierbase.com
photography: invisiblegentleman | www.invisiblegentleman.com
built area: 70 sqm
+ All images courtesy invisiblegentleman